I do not write these words lightly, and there is not an ounce of mockery or, God forbid, hatred in my heart when I say that Caitlyn Jenner is a man wearing a dress.
1. there is no settled science confirming transgender identity
2. we still know very little about many operations of the brain, including those related to what is now called gender dysphoria (previously known as gender identity disorder, or GID)
3. studies continue to indicate that the vast majority of children who identify as transgender do not do so after puberty (even if many ultimately identify as gay)
4. there must be a better way than our current approach to treating gender dysphoria
5. it is unfair to impose the struggles of less than 1 percent of the population on the rest of the population, especially on impressionable kids
6. gender distinctions should be celebrated and appreciated, rather than branded patriarchal or heterosexist or the like.
And while I’m at, let me say this to CNN’s Chris Cuomo: Sir, it is not intolerant for a father not to want his daughter to see a boy’s penis at school. That’s called being a good dad.
He is direct and to the point. Transgender people are only fooling themselves and being deceived by evil.There is nothing normal about rejecting your birth gender and people who support such changes are aiding evil’s attempt to destroy God’s creation.